Use of the Bright Tax website is subject to the following terms and conditions and by accessing the Bright Tax website you agree to be bound by them.
Should you not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using this website immediately.
The term ‘We’ refers to Bright Tax Solutions LLP, the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Ashby Road, off Old Tiffield Road, Towcester, Northampton, NN12 6PG Company Registration Number: OC422155, England and Wales. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Website Terms & Conditions:
- All material contained in this website is the property of Bright Tax and all rights, including copyright, are hereby reserved.
- Material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, adapted or used in any way without the prior written permission of Bright Tax, except solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes.
- You agree that information or material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at your risk and that you will be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise. Bright Tax assumes no responsibility for, nor does it endorse, the contents of any third party website that can be accessed through this website and we cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of the use of any other site.
- The material contained in this website is intended for information purposes only. Bright Tax makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website. Whilst we have made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this website, we (including all employees and affiliated companies and their employees) accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this website. Bright Tax shall not be liable for any costs, losses or damages which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this website.
- Bright Tax reserves the right to revise or amend these terms and conditions on line and to revise or withdraw access to all or any part of this website at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of any such revisions or amendments.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Business Terms & Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance and are calculated on a fixed fee basis, plus VAT, where appropriate
- All services required are subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to reject any client enquiries taken for any reason without explanation.
- Any omissions or errors must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt of invoice, after which time no amendments or alterations will be allowed, without our agreement. It is your responsibility to check this and advise us accordingly.
- All telephone conversations may be monitored or recorded for training purposes.
- By signing up for any of our services you authorise us to perform an electronic identity check to allow us to meet our obligations under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. The checks are based on information provided by GB Group Plc and will not affect you credit rating in any way.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com