Your Obligation

If you are letting a residential property in the UK, you will be required to declare your rental income on a self-assessment tax return if you got more than £2500 from renting out property. Our Property Landlord service will ensure that you make all the relevant claims to reduce your tax bill.

How We’ll Help

Recent changes in tax legislation mean that it can be very difficult to know what expenses you are entitled to claim for. We can help you with the whole process and calculate any tax you owe on the rental income.

For a fixed fee we will complete the self-assessment tax return and all the necessary schedules.

We will calculate your tax position.

A copy of the self-assessment tax return will then be sent to you for your approval before we file this online to HMRC on your behalf.

*Additional Properties

The price of £200 (+VAT) shown above is for 1 property. Additional properties are charged an extra £50 each. If you rent out 5 or more properties, please contact us so we can discuss how we can meet your needs.

thumbs up

What our Clients say...

Thank you for your assistance. I found the service very good with professional and friendly staff who helped me in the right direction.

Miriam, Towcester

I’m so glad I’ve found Bright Tax! I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy the process is and now finally my accounting it’s one less thing for me to worry about. I can get on with focusing on my business.

Alex, Cheshire

Tell us about yourself

Enter a few details below about what you do and we’ll suggest ways we can help you save time and money.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.